Liana is an Eating Disorder Practitioner and trained Life Coach professional specialising in Food Recovery Coaching. Liana offers one-to-one coaching from her own practice in Harley Street, London, and telephone coaching internationally.
- Positive Impact Coach since year 2004 and Professional life coach since 2005
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) practitioner with ITS and Ian Mc Dermott since 2005
- Recovery Coach with Crossroads with Alida Shuyler since 2008.
- ACC (Associate Certified Coach) with The international Coaching Federation since 2008
- Eating Disorder Practitioner with the National Centre for Eating Disorder since 2011
- Member of both the International Coaching Federation and Recovery Coaches International.
Her proven, workable Eating Disorder Recovery Programme takes you step by step through your own path to freedom from food and body image issues.
“I sincerely enjoyed working with Liana Salvucci. I was able to move forward in the work that I was doing to get my business started, and, on a personal level, start looking at my eating habits and develop a food plan that would work for me. Liana kept me on track in a calm, caring and gentle manner. I highly recommend her as a coach.” Catherine Campaigne – U.S.ABook your FREE 45 minute Recovery Coaching Consultation here!
Success oriented life coaching empowers people in recovery from eating disorders to start achieving their goals and dreams.